Unicycle meeting in Athens

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2004
      Message: 1
      Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 12:59:20 -0000
      From: "
      Subject: I Just found your Group

      Hey Ya'll

      My son Nick and I came out to Lovett last fall when Dustin Kelmm was
      in town. We live near Athens in Oconee County.
      We have gotten a small group of uni riders together and ride every
      Friday evening at Herman C. Michael park. 6:00-8:00 pm
      Got some good press last week.
      http://www.onlineathens.com/stories/051604/fea_20040516054.shtml
      I see from your previous posts that you no longer can meet at
      Lovett, if any of Ya'll want to drive in and ride with us you'r more
      than welcome.

      call if you need directions (706) 310 1589

      The guys here were asking about 4th of July parades. Will you be
      riding in any this year?

      I post our upcoming events at
      http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/alsunicyclingclub/
      We should plan some events together soon.

      Al Lieffring