European Festival

  • bluezenjazz
    Message 1 of 3 , May 7, 2004
      This just in from my brother in England. -J

      All over the BBC this morn. they keep talking about masive air fare
      cuts for summer ....you might want to look at going to France this
      summer....jerry
    • Lao Alovus
      Message 2 of 3 , May 9, 2004
        I've been searching for reduced Europe flights and have not found anything worth mentioning. Do you know of any specific airlines to check out? All the specials I have seen are for May. I'm thinking that the summer deals wont be posted until June...

        Message 3 of 3 , May 10, 2004
          My girlfriend Patricia just started work today for an international
          airfare consolidator. You could let her know if you are interested,
          and see what she can come up with.

          Dan