RE: [JUGGLING_GA] Tue. passing

  • Rick Purtee
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 22, 2004
      Andy, and everyone else,
      If you need some new stuff to try, go to
      http://www.cascadejugglers.org/juggle4fun/index.html. There you will find a
      copy of Ralph Tipping's web site of passing patterns. Some of them are real
      hard, some are real easy, many are just plan weird, but all are real fun
      stuff.

      Rick

      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 22, 2004
        That pattern was fun... lets do it again..

        Bobbler

        On Apr 21, 2004, at 8:05 AM, Becky Ford wrote:
        > Intense passing Tuesday night! We were trying out ultimate Y-patterns;
        > no
        > self-throws at all. Gnarly, fun stuff.
        > Everyone should come pass.
        > Andy

      • LUIC
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 22, 2004
          You can email me privately if you need to... at bobbler AT
          earthlink.net ..
          bobbler@...

          In summary, you cannot change your emaill... you must unsubscribe one
          email, and join with the other..

          The directions to do this is in the trailer of every email...

          Bobbler

          On Apr 21, 2004, at 2:18 PM, raystern@... wrote:
          > Kinda OT: How can I change my e-mail address in this group? I think
          > I've already changed it in my Yahoo group profile but I still get the
          > JUGGLING_GA mail at raystern@... rather than the preferred
          > raystern@.... I don't check mindspring very often, so I
          > skipped this Tues so I could make it to passing practice Thurs.
          >
          > Oh well, no problem. Either day's good for me. Any day with juggling
          > is good. It's all good.
          >
          > I won't be in town next week, I'll be doing my annual Backpacking Hike
          > of Death in the Appalachians.

          Yahoo! Groups Links
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 23, 2004
            I've found a notebook with graph paper on facing pages. I'll bring it
            Tuesday and try to start writing down stuff.

            -- CHS

            On Thu, 2004-04-22 at 22:56, LUIC wrote:
            > That pattern was fun... lets do it again..
            >
            > Bobbler
            >

            > On Apr 21, 2004, at 8:05 AM, Becky Ford wrote:
            > > Intense passing Tuesday night! We were trying out ultimate Y-patterns;
            > > no
            > > self-throws at all. Gnarly, fun stuff.
            > > Everyone should come pass.
            > > Andy

          • Rick Purtee
            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 26, 2004
              OK, I was not there so I am curious. The Y being a circular pattern,
              logically in a 1-count version you have 2 different circles, where they done
              in the same direction or opposite?

              Rick

              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 26, 2004
                Rick,

                Everyone was doing 1's.. Andy was at the bottom of the Y.. The two
                legs of the Y both passed with Andy..
                I was on one leg of the Y, and had one circle going with Andy, and
                another with Laou (Dave mirrored this on the other side)..
                Then we switched to crossing..

                Its a lot easier to do than explain damnit..

                Bob