Cirque du Soleil - "Journey of Man"

  • bluezenjazz
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 2 6:12 AM
      Special Screenings Fridays during Martinis & IMAX® at 10 p.m.
      March 1 - April 30, 2004

      http://www.fernbank.edu/museum/circus.html

      More on Cirque du Soleil - "Journey of Man" at:

      http://www.cirquedusoleiljourney.com/

      Winner of the of the first ever Giant Screen Theater Association Best
      Film Award.

      -J
    • bluezenjazz
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 3 9:27 AM
        WOW! -J

        --- In JUGGLING_GA@yahoogroups.com, "bluezenjazz" <jay@j...> wrote:
        > Special Screenings Fridays during Martinis & IMAX® at 10 p.m.
        > March 1 - April 30, 2004
        >
        > http://www.fernbank.edu/museum/circus.html
        >
        > More on Cirque du Soleil - "Journey of Man" at:
        >
        > http://www.cirquedusoleiljourney.com/
        >
        > Winner of the of the first ever Giant Screen Theater Association
        Best
        > Film Award.
        >
        > -J
      • bluezenjazz
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 26 10:28 AM
          OK gang, there was interest in getting a group together to see this.

          Friday night April 30 at 10 PM is THE LAST DAY of this run.

          If anyone is interested, we can meet at Doc Chey's at Emory Village
          at 7:30 for dinner and then mosey over to Matinin's an Imax in plenty
          of time to get tickets for the show.

          If no one responds, I'm not going, cause I've seen it.

          Love, -J

          --- In JUGGLING_GA@yahoogroups.com, "bluezenjazz" <jay@j...> wrote:
          > WOW! -J
          >

          > --- In JUGGLING_GA@yahoogroups.com, "bluezenjazz" <jay@j...> wrote:
          > > Special Screenings Fridays during Martinis & IMAX® at 10 p.m.
          > > March 1 - April 30, 2004
          > >
          > > http://www.fernbank.edu/museum/circus.html
          > >
          > > More on Cirque du Soleil - "Journey of Man" at:
          > >
          > > http://www.cirquedusoleiljourney.com/
          > >
          > > Winner of the of the first ever Giant Screen Theater Association
          > Best
          > > Film Award.
          > >
          > > -J
        • Alan Tidwell
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 26 10:58 AM
            I am interested. It sounds like a fun evening.

            Alan

            At 05:28 PM 4/26/2004 +0000, you wrote:
            >OK gang, there was interest in getting a group together to see this.
            >
            >Friday night April 30 at 10 PM is THE LAST DAY of this run.
            >
            >If anyone is interested, we can meet at Doc Chey's at Emory Village
            >at 7:30 for dinner and then mosey over to Matinin's an Imax in plenty
            >of time to get tickets for the show.
            >
            >If no one responds, I'm not going, cause I've seen it.
            >
            >Love, -J
            >

            >--- In JUGGLING_GA@yahoogroups.com, "bluezenjazz" <jay@j...> wrote:
            > > WOW! -J
            > >

            > > --- In JUGGLING_GA@yahoogroups.com, "bluezenjazz" <jay@j...> wrote:
            > > > Special Screenings Fridays during Martinis & IMAX® at 10 p.m.
            > > > March 1 - April 30, 2004
            > > >

            > <http://www.fernbank.edu/museum/circus.html>http://www.fernbank.edu/museum/circus.html
            > > >
            > > > More on Cirque du Soleil - "Journey of Man" at:
            > > >

            > <http://www.cirquedusoleiljourney.com/>http://www.cirquedusoleiljourney.com/
            > > >
            > > > Winner of the of the first ever Giant Screen Theater Association
            > > Best
            > > > Film Award.
            > > >
            > > > -J
            >

            >@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
            >
            >TO JOIN EMAIL ONLY, SEND BLANK EMAIL TO:
            >Juggling_GA-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
            >TO JOIN VIA WEB (YOU GET MORE OPTIONS):
            >
            >TO EDIT EMAIL SUBSCRIPTION (or UN-SUBSCRIBE):
            ><Http://www.YahooGroups.com/group/juggling_ga>Http://www.YahooGroups.com/group/juggling_ga
            >TO UN_SUBSCRIBE, SEND BLANK EMAIL TO:
            >
            >VISIT THE ATLANTA JUGGLERS ASSOCIATION web site:
            ><Http://www.atlantajugglers.org>Http://www.atlantajugglers.org
            >VISIT THE ATLANTA JUGGLERS ASSOCIATION TwIki page:
            ><http://tomshiro.org/cgi-bin/twiki/view/AJA/WebHome>http://tomshiro.org/cgi-bin/twiki/view/AJA/WebHome

            > *
            > <mailto:JUGGLING_GA-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com?subject=Unsubscribe>JUGGLING_GA-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
            >
            > *

            Alan T. Tidwell alan.tidwell@... Phone: (404)385-3562
            Program Support Manager Fax: (404)385-6122
            Georgia Institute of Technology Web: www.glcc.gatech.edu
            Global Learning & Conference Center
          • LUIC
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 26 3:32 PM
              J,

              How much are the tickets... I will not know probably until friday if I
              will go..

              Bob

              On Apr 26, 2004, at 1:28 PM, bluezenjazz wrote:

              > OK gang, there was interest in getting a group together to see this.
              >
              > Friday night April 30 at 10 PM is THE LAST DAY of this run.
              >
              > If anyone is interested, we can meet at Doc Chey's at Emory Village
              > at 7:30 for dinner and then mosey over to Matinin's an Imax in plenty
              > of time to get tickets for the show.
              >
              > If no one responds, I'm not going, cause I've seen it.
              >
              > Love, -J
              >

              > --- In JUGGLING_GA@yahoogroups.com, "bluezenjazz" <jay@j...> wrote:
              >> WOW! -J
              >>

              >> --- In JUGGLING_GA@yahoogroups.com, "bluezenjazz" <jay@j...> wrote:
              >>> Special Screenings Fridays during Martinis & IMAX® at 10 p.m.
              >>> March 1 - April 30, 2004
              >>>
              >>> http://www.fernbank.edu/museum/circus.html
              >>>
              >>> More on Cirque du Soleil - "Journey of Man" at:
              >>>
              >>> http://www.cirquedusoleiljourney.com/
              >>>
              >>> Winner of the of the first ever Giant Screen Theater Association
              >> Best
              >>> Film Award.
              >>>
              >>> -J
            • Meredith Gordon
              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 26 5:26 PM
                Marcia and I saw it last friday. It's nice to see the different acts.
                As a movie it doesn't work.

                Meredith
                On Monday, April 26, 2004, at 01:28 PM, bluezenjazz wrote:

                > OK gang, there was interest in getting a group together to see this.
                >
                > Friday night April 30 at 10 PM is THE LAST DAY of this run.
                >
                > If anyone is interested, we can meet at Doc Chey's at Emory Village
                > at 7:30 for dinner and then mosey over to Matinin's an Imax in plenty
                > of time to get tickets for the show.
                >
                > If no one responds, I'm not going, cause I've seen it.
                >
                > Love, -J
                >

                > --- In JUGGLING_GA@yahoogroups.com, "bluezenjazz" <jay@j...> wrote:
                > > WOW! -J
                > >

                > > --- In JUGGLING_GA@yahoogroups.com, "bluezenjazz" <jay@j...> wrote:
                > > > Special Screenings Fridays during Martinis & IMAX� at 10 p.m.
                > > > March 1 - April 30, 2004
                > > >
                > > > http://www.fernbank.edu/museum/circus.html
                > > >
                > > > More on Cirque du Soleil - "Journey of Man" at:
                > > >
                > > > http://www.cirquedusoleiljourney.com/
                > > >
                > > > Winner of the of the first ever Giant Screen Theater Association
                > > Best
                > > > Film Award.
                > > >
                > > > -J

                <image.tiff>