Free tickets

  • Shifalo, Toni
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2004
      The Little Five Points Community Center, Inc. is hosting a benefit performance of Horizon Theatre's play "The Drawer Boy" starring Kris Keiser & Larry Larson, this Thursday APRIL 1 (no fooling). Wine reception at 7pm play at 8. Right there downstairs in the Horizon Theatre.

      As a board member I had to buy some tickets...three of them! but I can't attend the play as I will be out of town.

      Let me know ASAP if you might like to fill the seat and drink the wine. Since the tickets are paid for, all you have to do is fill the seat!!!!

      call me at work until 4 Wed...404-827-1946 or home tonight 404-299-3686.

      Toni