Ouch, dang it!

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2004
      Thanks I think for cleaning up the juggling closet.

      Alas, part of the club club repair kit got thrown out. Fortunately I
      recovered the epoxy and the clamp, but the cardboard and matchsticks I
      used to mix the pookie were gone. I improvised for the club I had to
      fix. When I bring in more matchsticks & cardboard I'll label them
      something like "DON'T THROW THIS AWAY, IT'S REALLY IMPORTANT".

      -- CHS
    • Shifalo, Toni
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2, 2004
        Charles, sorry about the club repair kit.

        But this brings up an important point: If you are storing something in the club room or closet, please put it in a box or attach a note or nametag to the item(s) so it is recognizable as something that is to be kept. I'm so tired of folks opening those closet doors and just tossing stuff in the area (mostly the theatre groups that rent the space on temporary basis). My original covenant with the AJA when I turned the room over to the club was that the AJA would use the ROOM, and I would keep the closet as my space (but that was so long ago, who remembers?!?).

        I'm on a campaign of major organization, and hope to get that room cleaned up and finished (sheetrock, paint, floor). I asked a friend to help me and thus some stuff probably got tossed that I would have recognized or known to keep.

        Do your part. Thanks
        Toni