Fire Juggler needed for Money

  • Anne Rohr
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2003
      Hey Gang: I got another one I'm working on. It is for this Saturday (Dec
      6th) At the Omni Hotel for a christmas party. I need a juggler dressed in
      fire and fire colors to juggle two 15 minute time slots for a corp. event.
      It's from 7p - appx 9:15. I also need a fire eater for the same thing.
      Jerry Taylor is doing one of the juggling slots. It pays $ 250 any
      takers??? call me Anne @ (404) 881-8940

      Thanks,

      Anne