[Fwd: Next meeting is Sunday Oct. 12th]

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2003
      -----Forwarded Message-----

      > From: LaDonna Hale <sljrhale@...>
      > Subject: Next meeting is Sunday Oct. 12th
      > Date: 08 Oct 2003 12:16:15 -0700
      >
      > Hey,
      >
      > The next Unicycle club meeting will be on Sunday,
      Oct 12th from 3:00 - 5:00 p.m. We will try the
      Chattahoochee Nature Trail again.

      > Directions: Take Johnson's Ferry Road to the Chattahoochee River.
      The light closest to the river is at the intersection of Columns Dr. and
      Johnsons Ferry. Turn onto Columns Dr. (can only go one way) and go all the
      way to the end - about 1 1/2 miles. The parking lot will be at the
      END OF COLUMNS Drive.

      > PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE e-mail me and let me know you are coming.
      Even if you e-mail me as lte as Sunday at 1:30. this will help me look
      for everyone who is coming and you won't get left behind once we start our hike.