[Fwd: Marietta & Atlanta July 4th Parades]

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2003
      I'll be out of town. Damn.

      But Sunday I Came Out at the Gay Pride festival. Of course, my friends
      and family knew I was a unicyclist, but that was the first time I'd
      actually unicycled in public. It was very empowering. And people were
      impressed that I was admitting to a unicycle habit, especially at my
      age.

      If you too dare to display your secret vice in public, this might be the
      venue.

      -- CHS