  • The Fords
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2003
      Hi people
      Announcing "DAVE NIGHT" at the Pulley-Fords, Sat. July 12th, time TBA.
      Our old friend Dave Altman will be visiting metro Atlanta in July, so
      we're having "DAVE NIGHT" at our house in south Fulton County. We'll also
      celebrate "Trading Jonathan For Lao".
      We'll watch juggling videos, eat and drink whatever you bring, play
      Oopsball, maybe have a bonfire, and of course, juggle. Oh yeah, and we'll
      talk to Dave.
      We have some extra bed space and plenty of room for tents in the yard.
      We'll supply some food, and we have a grill. We have our own cajun
      cooker now, perhaps we'll use that. Let me know what you want to bring.
      I'll post/send directions later.
      Andy & Pulley (770)-463-9210