[juggling_GA] Crashing a party right after the Tennis stuffing party?

  • Bobbler
    Message 1 of 2 , May 28, 2003
      There is another party going on saturday night.

      How about stuffing the balls and then I was hoping 2-3 of us
      could go to this other party too. Its a birthday / going
      away party. Brie mentioned learning to juggle; so maybe we
      can put those newly stuffed balls to use while there still hot.

      Brie is on one of my dance classes (tango), and Im in another
      class (lindy hop) she teaches. I dont know what to expect, but
      Im sure there will be lots of dancers (fun to watch if nothing
      else). They have a band, so why not jugglers too.

      The location is on a side street about a blick east of the
      flying biscuit (the one straight up from L5P). Going east,
      make a RIGHT on Nelms... Go about 1/4 mile... When you get to
      the low point (bottom of a dip in the road), the place is on the left.
      Its a community where several people co-habatat (like the shanty was,
      but more spread out). Its *not* a building right on the road; you
      have to walk up a dirt driveway. Any questions; good luck (or you
      can try my cell 770-329-1361).

      Bobbler

      > Bob,
      >
      > Sorry about not returning earlier messages about tango practice.
      > I twisted my ankle on Sautrday, and then a friend came in
      > unexpectedly from out of town. So I've been real occupied.
      > See you tonight!! And bring on the jubblers for Saturday.
      > That sounds awesome. MAybe you can teach some of us to
      > juggle too!!
      >
      > Briefly

      WHAT: PARTY celebrataing my birthday and my leaving Georgia

      WHEN:Saturday May 31st 7PM til.....

      WHERE:AMATA COMMUNITY 317 Nelms Ave (if you need directions email me)

      HOW:with live music, food, games, dancing, and great company!!

      WHY: DO YOU NEED TO ASK?

      WHO:My friends, their kids, their moms...This party is for all ages!
      Bring your favorite CD, a musical instrument for jammin', your dancin' shoes....
      .
      LET ME KNOW IF YOU'RE COMING!!!

      -----------------------------
      -- Bobbler@... --
      -----------------------------
      Message 2 of 2 , May 28, 2003
        Heck, y'all can do what you want after stuffing some tennis balls. I
        likes to let 'em dry overnight before trying 'em out, but the household
        cement dries pretty quick.

        8 pm Saturday May 31, 3366 Rockbridge road, (404)296-2020. Be There or
        Be Square.

        -- CHS

        On Wed, 2003-05-28 at 08:40, Bobbler wrote:
        > There is another party going on saturday night.
        >
        > How about stuffing the balls and then I was hoping 2-3 of us
        > could go to this other party too. Its a birthday / going
        > away party. Brie mentioned learning to juggle; so maybe we
        > can put those newly stuffed balls to use while there still hot.

        <<snip>>