FW: Wanted: Magicians, jugglers, mimes and magicians

    Message 1 of 1 , May 27, 2003
      ----------
      From: "debra klausner" <debra.klausner@...>
      Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 13:20:48 -0400
      To: "'Rodger French'" <deluxevaudeville@...>
      Subject: RE: Wanted: Magicians, jugglers, mimes and magicians

      Rodger: Would you please e-mail this to any of the mimes, jugglers and
      magicians that you know per our conversation?

      Rodger: I would like to take you up on your offer of sending out an e-mail
      to folks you know who might be interested in working at our event on Sept.
      13th. I¹m so sorry that you won¹t be with us, but perhaps your e-mail will
      generate some others who can. Touring with Cowboy Envy sound like an
      exciting and fun opportunity. Thank you so much!

      Debra

      BULLETIN BULLETIN BULLETIN BULLETIN BULLETIN BULLETIN BULLETIN

      CHRIS Homes, (Children Have Rights in Society) Inc., a non­profit child
      abuse treatment and prevention organization needs jugglers, magicians, mimes
      and strolling musicians for their annual fundraising event, the CHRIStal
      Ball, to be held at the Ritz Carlton downtown on Saturday evening, Sept.
      13th, from 6-9pm. The evening¹s theme is ³magic², paralleling the seemingly
      mysterious but wondrously transformative experience that can happen in these
      kids and families lives with CHRIS Homes. Performers are needed at the
      pre-event reception for major supporters as well as to roam during dinner
      throughout the dining room between tables prior to the auction. There will
      be approximately 350 people attending this event. We want it to be fun,
      entertaining and imaginative. Please e-mail debra.klausner@... or
      call her at 404. 486.9034. ext. 156 for more details as soon as possible.
      Performers will be paid although volunteerism is always welcome.

      About CHRIS Homes: CHRIS Homes has been providing healing and hope to
      victimized children and families for twenty-two years. The proceeds of this
      fundraising go to support all of our programs which include nine therapeutic
      group homes located in neighborhoods throughout metro Atlanta, two
      Independent Living homes and an apartment for older teens aging our of the
      foster are system; a transitional living program that serves older homeless
      and runaway gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender youth, a summer camp for
      troubled and at-risk teens and in-home family preservation and reunification
      programs aimed at helping parents learn the nurturing and support skills so
      that abuse won¹t happen and kids and families can stay together safely.