International festival 10 May 2003 Clarkeston

    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2003
      This apparently bounced my way through GMAAC. Here's what I have so far:

      Clarkeston Highschool International Festival
      10am-4pm May 10 2003 (that's Saturday after tomorrow)

      Contact is Asmait, cell (678)886-4767.

      No money.

      I'm probably good for a limited time out there. They don't expect to
      have jugglers out there for all 6 hours.