[JUGGLING_GA] cirque tix

  • Bobbler
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 20 5:51 AM
      > I will pick up the Cirque du Soleil tickets tomorrow at the box office
      > and bring them to juggling Thursday (tomorrow) night. If you can't be
      > there then, let me know and I'll arrange somewhere else for you to pick
      > them up - either at our house or Andy's office in the GA Power building
      > downtown. I don't want to mail them.
      > Joyce

      Option-1: Give mine to Charles, and I can swing by his house
      later (if OK with Charles).

      Option-2: You could hand out tickets on the same day as
      the show if we meet at a coffee house, or some eating
      establishsment (maybe others would want to do this too).

      Bobbler

      -----------------------------
      -- Bobbler@... --
      -----------------------------
    • Paul Philion
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 20 7:59 AM
        I was going to ask about Option-2 anyhow, as the show approaches with
        all the haste of a caffeniated snail... (All right, I admit it, I like
        to plan well in advance.)

        So is there an inkling of a start of a plan? Some place close to the show?

        - Paul

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 20 8:54 AM
          Uh, IIRC Dan Howard has already offered his house for a pre-show
          gathering place:

          (Feb 14)

          Also, my apartment is five minutes from the venue. Anybody who wants to
          come by and have a bubba burger or a margarita is more than welcome. I
          also don't know what parking is going to be like, we might want to
          carpool. I'll try to take a look at it before our night at the end of
          the run.

          Dan, is that still open?

          -- CHS

          On Thu, 2003-03-20 at 08:51, Bobbler wrote:
          > > I will pick up the Cirque du Soleil tickets tomorrow at the box office
          > > and bring them to juggling Thursday (tomorrow) night. If you can't be
          > > there then, let me know and I'll arrange somewhere else for you to pick
          > > them up - either at our house or Andy's office in the GA Power building
          > > downtown. I don't want to mail them.
          > > Joyce
          >
          > Option-1: Give mine to Charles, and I can swing by his house
          > later (if OK with Charles).
          >
          > Option-2: You could hand out tickets on the same day as
          > the show if we meet at a coffee house, or some eating
          > establishsment (maybe others would want to do this too).
          >
          > Bobbler
          >
          > -----------------------------
          > -- Bobbler@... --

          > VISIT THE ATLANTA JUGGLERS ASSOCIATION web page:
          >
          > PICTURES FROM GROUND HOG DAY JUGGLERS FESTIVAL:
          > http://atlantajugglers.home.mindspring.com/gh01.htm
          > http://atlantajugglers.home.mindspring.com/gh02.htm

        • Dan the Man
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 20 9:29 AM
            Yes, that is correct, and it is still open. The show starts at 8:00 PM, and we have reserved seats so we don't need to get there early. My apartment is 5 minutes from the Varekai site. You could come by starting at 6:15. I will have (or already have) margarita fixings (hopefully Dad will bring his blender) and Bubba burgers and hamburger buns (plus your typical American hamburger fixings). If someone else could bring chips, drinks, beer, whatever that would be great!
            Hopefully I can get a count beforehand...
            Here is a link to an aerial photo of the area on the Twiki:
            http://tomshiro.org/cgi-bin/twiki/view/AJA/CirqueDuSoleilInfo
            Dan the Man
            Charles Shapiro <charles.shapiro@...> wrote:Uh, IIRC Dan Howard has already offered his house for a pre-show

            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 20 9:31 AM
              Sorry about the crappy formatting... if that was too hard to read try
              this:

              --- Dan the Man <dantheman@...> wrote:

> [...]

              > > Http://www.YahooGroups.com/group/juggling_ga
              > > TO UN_SUBSCRIBE, SEND BLANK EMAIL TO:
              > >
              > > VISIT THE ATLANTA JUGGLERS ASSOCIATION web page:
              > > Http://www.atlantajugglers.org
              > > VISIT THE ATLANTA JUGGLERS ASSOCIATION TwIki page:
              > > http://tomshiro.org/cgi-bin/twiki/view/AJA/WebHome
              > >
              > > PICTURES FROM GROUND HOG DAY JUGGLERS FESTIVAL:
              > > http://atlantajugglers.home.mindspring.com/gh01.htm
              > > http://atlantajugglers.home.mindspring.com/gh02.htm
              > > @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
              > >
              > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
              > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

              > VISIT THE ATLANTA JUGGLERS ASSOCIATION web page:
              >
              > PICTURES FROM GROUND HOG DAY JUGGLERS FESTIVAL:
              > http://atlantajugglers.home.mindspring.com/gh01.htm
              > http://atlantajugglers.home.mindspring.com/gh02.htm

              > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

              > VISIT THE ATLANTA JUGGLERS ASSOCIATION web page:
              >
              > PICTURES FROM GROUND HOG DAY JUGGLERS FESTIVAL:

              http://platinum.yahoo.com
            • Paul Philion
              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 21 8:41 AM
                I'll be there, with Lee. I would be happy to bring wine, cheese and some
                chips. (Any stinky cheese requests? I was thinking about some Maytag
                Bleu, which will go with the wine and on a burger!)

                Joice... Will I be able to pick up my tickets there?

                Thanks,

                - Paul