Re: [JUGGLING_GA] Digest Number 549

  • NoMail1781@AOL.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 21 2:44 PM
      Hi all,

      I'd love to hang out on Saturday, March 8th with you guys and Mark Nizer. I have to leave wherever we are in time to pick up my sister at the airport at 10:30 pm, though. Think you guys would get together before that?

      Jimmy
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 21 3:05 PM
        I'll be at a gig in Virginia that day. Please give Mark my sincere
        salutations.

        Rodger