RE:Groundhog details

  • Shifalo, Toni
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 11, 2003
      Thanks to you all who got the mailers ready. (The book lecture I attended was an interesting follow-up to books read by my bookclub)

      I meant to mention: I paid for the gym space, and I've spoken to the coach, so if the school board signs off on the paperwork, we should be ok. The Horizon Theatre knows we're coming. I'll notify the Community Ctr personnel also that we'll be in the bldg that night.

      I ran into Freehugs and he'll be our time keeper for the competition (work schedule allowing).

      WHAT'S THE STATUS ON THE KEY CHAINS, Ms Pully Ford??????????????????????????????????????????????????

      I need to contact Ginni Slack about concessions, and somebody get in touch with Bill Giduz, courtesy check on the PHILS...what else do we need to do? Tables and fewer chairs than last year, CHARLES?????

      what else, it can't be this easy........

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 14, 2003
        Yeh, I'll take Friday off and do the tables thing again this year. I
        have "9 tables, 12 chairs" written down from last year. I presume we
        want more like 9 tables, 8 chairs?

        I'll also try to get registration forms printed up real soon now.
        Two hundred should do us.

        -- CHS

        <<SNIP>>