[JUGGLING_GA] Workshop: seeking street perf...

  • Bobbler
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2003
      Can someone volunteer to teach a class on beginning street performing?
      Travis? Jimmy? JIP?

      I know it creates competition, but ... so what...

      Whomever accepts this task, LOL might want to attempt to grab someone who
      shows up at GHD fest (you never know who might show up and want to do it).

      I cant promise anyone will show up (we're not the IJA after all), but I think
      its good to keep the workshop alive... with room to grow.

      I guess this would create competition for gigs for you street performers, but
      maybe its a case of more gets more (if a more thriving choice of performers
      were available, maybe it would be more popular to hire in the first place?).

      Bobbler

      -- Bobbler@... --