Re: [JUGGLING_GA] Digest Number 512

  • NoMail1781@AOL.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2002
      In a message dated 12/29/02 9:53:47 AM Eastern Standard Time,
      JUGGLING_GA@yahoogroups.com writes:

      > I thought the loose style of the workshop didn't go as well as I'd
      > hoped last year. Im thinking we can simplify it this year.
      > Something like:
      >
      > SUggestions welcomed.
      >
      > --- 1 ---
      > Jimmy, will you teach Wally's Walk?
      >
      > --- 2 ---
      > Club passing workshop. I can do this one (and I'll look for who's
      > ever around Sunday afternoon to help).
      >
      > --- 3 ---
      > After the show 3-ball workshop (as usual).
      >
      > --- 4 ---
      > Another plan is to look for [from whomever shows up] a surprise class
      > instructor who can teach a class. Like the year John Nations did it
      > (saved it, LOL).
      >
      > --- 5 ---
      > Anyone want to teach a workshop; please volunteer.
      >
      > --- 6 ---
      > At the end we can take pequests (in case anyone there wants to try
      > something).

      Hi Bob,

      I can definitely teach the Wally Walk if you like. I will also help with the
      club passing if you need someone. I should be there all weekend and don't
      mind helping out at all. I haven't heard whether John Nations will be coming
      this year or not. He's always a little iffy until the last minute because of
      gigs. If he does show, he'd be more than happy to lead a club workshop/demo <
      g> again.

      Jimmy