RE: Groundhog and GMAAC

  • Shifalo, Toni
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2002
      Thanks Joyce for your energy so far. I also like the idea of the silver logo on black t's. Who will take on the task of getting the t's printed?

      And Ron, barring unforeseen travel (not likely) I will be happy to join you at the GMAAC again. (same place?)

      Toni

    • qcatch
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2002
        Toni,
        It's NOT the same place, that was Clarkston. Charles is going to try
        and set something up there again and I think Joyce and Jay have said
        that they might come. This is a little further out in Stone
        Mountain on Ridge Ave at another GMAAC. Would love to have La Banana
        make an appearance as well as anyone else who would like to come
        play. My next appearance will be at Cirque du Filet!
        :-) Ron