new contact for possible gig

  • LeeDowning
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 4, 2002
      Hi Jugglers! Paul and I just got back from the Destin beach area in
      the panhandle of Florida. There is a new disneyesque shopping/dining
      village called Baytowne Wharf with marina and large events pavilion
      for concerts. (You can tell it's upscale because of the "e" after
      town!) I met the events coordinator, who is a young and seemingly fun
      guy and got his card. He was excited to hear about all my talented
      friends in Atlanta and invited anyone to send him info or video tapes.
      Hope this helps someone!

      Lee

      http://baytownewharf.com/

      Adam Shiland, Events Coordinator