[JUGGLING_GA] Juggling (and Jazz) ...

  • bobbler@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2002
      I just want to go to the (a) park (because working the night shift I haven't
      gone all summer). I doubt we can juggle at stone mountain (anyone know?),
      but it sounds good just for the jazz. If anyone else is going, count me in.

      Alternatly, I like juggling to drum circles (maybe they will show up at
      piedmont). And you can find parking with no jazz fest going on.

      Did I mention juggling at the park?

      Bobbler