Re: Happy Birthday, Bruce

  • qcatch
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 22, 2002
      DITTO!
      Here's to Vic Velour celebrating at least another hip 50 years! My
      son's favorite Atlanta juggler is Mr. Bruce because of all his cool
      tricks and all of the time that he has shared his expertise and
      advice. Thanks for that. Happy Bruceday you handsome devil!
      :o) Ron and Joel

      --- In JUGGLING_GA@y..., "Mike Heidtman" <CapnMike@j...> wrote:
      > Greetings All,
      > It's your old pal Cap'n Mike here ... trust all is well with you.
      > This is just a quick note to wish my friend, Bruce Plott, a
      Fabulous 50th Birthday !!!
      > I know that there's a little clam-bake at Chez-chez Plott today but
      as much as I'd like to attend, I won't be able to be there. However,
      we all will be thinking about ya here in Charlotte, Bruce. So
      everybody have a great time and we'll get together and celebrate
      again at Hugo in Davidson if I don't catch up with you at the IJA in
      Reading, PA. next month.