RE: SHIRT DESIGN

    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 7, 2000
      I like the t-shirt design. In the past we've just left out the apostrophe
      on JUGGLERS. Maybe not grammatically correct, but who cares? I don't think
      it matters either way.

      OK if I put the t-shirt design on the web page?

      Joyce
    • Walter Duncan
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 7, 2000
        The past T-Shirts is what we were going from, and the punctuation just slipped
        in. It wouldn't be too hard to remove the apostrophe from the image if
        necessary, but I have to talk to L.J. to make sure I can get it wherever it
        needs to go ASAP. The punctuation is pretty low priority at this point.

        I don't have a problem with posting it on the web site. I don't think Lisa will
        object either. She may want a link to her
        web pages once we've got them cleaned up though.

        -Walter

        Joyce Howard wrote:

        > I like the t-shirt design. In the past we've just left out the apostrophe
        > on JUGGLERS. Maybe not grammatically correct, but who cares? I don't think
        > it matters either way.
        >
        > OK if I put the t-shirt design on the web page?
        >
        > Joyce

        > Sign up for eLerts at:

        > FAQ - FAQ - FAQ - FAQ - FAQ - FAQ
        > TO POST TO THIS LIST: Reply to an email
        > Subject FMT: "[JUGGLING_GA] whatever"
        > View the Howards AJA web page: www.as123.com/aja/
        > www.onelist.com/community/juggling_GA (More Juggling Things)
        > LOG IN <as "youremail@whatever"...
        > Email me to modify this FAQ if necessary...
        > loveuinchains@...
        > The Atlanta Jugglers Association is the oldest affiliate club of the IJA.
      • LOVEu inCHAINS
        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 7, 2000
          gram errors really bother some people (while others dont care), so I say fix
          it for the one's it bothers... We dont want to appear iliterate to the world
          now do we? (when the shirts come out at fests)

          Message 4 of 11 , Jan 7, 2000
            I have hard time seeing the design even with a 19" mon... any tips?

            Message 5 of 11 , Jan 7, 2000
              I think we should definitely put a link to Lisa's web page on ours. We all
              thank her for taking the time to draw the t-shirt design. Walter, send me
              the URL and I'll add it whenever you're ready.

              Joyce

            • Walter Duncan
              Message 6 of 11 , Jan 7, 2000
                Bad Bob!!! Please read the whole thread if you wish to make relevant comments.

                Sorry about that folks, but I really don't think we need to beat the dead
                horse.
                Although in this case we're trying to raise it from the dead with a baseball
                bat....
                (Maybe I have that backwards.....)

                -Walter

                LOVEu inCHAINS wrote:

                > gram errors really bother some people (while others dont care), so I say fix
                > it for the one's it bothers... We dont want to appear iliterate to the world
                > now do we? (when the shirts come out at fests)

                > FAQ - FAQ - FAQ - FAQ - FAQ - FAQ
                > TO POST TO THIS LIST: Reply to an email
                > Subject FMT: "[JUGGLING_GA] whatever"
                > View the Howards AJA web page: www.as123.com/aja/
                > www.onelist.com/community/juggling_GA (More Juggling Things)
                > LOG IN <as "youremail@whatever"...
                > Email me to modify this FAQ if necessary...
                > loveuinchains@...
                > The Atlanta Jugglers Association is the oldest affiliate club of the IJA.
              • Carl Raffa
                Message 7 of 11 , Jan 7, 2000
                  LOVEuinCHAINS wrote:
                  > I have hard time seeing the design even with a 19" mon... any tips?

                  That's because we don't like you, Bob.

                  Actually, the image is large, a whopping 2544 x 3311, so I put a browser
                  friendly version (500 x 651) out there. (Lisa, I hope you don't mind,
                  I reduced the image but kept your signature readable.)

                  For your viewing pleasure:

                  http://www.onelist.com/files/juggling_GA/PICTURES/Groundhog_2K/T-shirt_SMALL.GIF

                  Carl
                  Message 8 of 11 , Jan 8, 2000
                    There are no seats on the unicycles. Not terribly comfortable, I would
                    imagine.

                    RgF