Bruce Plott's 50th

  • Jonathan I Perry
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29 3:12 PM
      Hey gang. Keep those calendars open.... Here's the official invite:

      Saturday June 22
      6PM until?

      At Che Plott
      587 Fond Du Lac Drive
      Stone Mountain, GA
      (770) 413-4229

      Expect a keg of beer, hot dogs for the grill and a great time.
      If you don't drink beer, bring whatever you do like.
      If you'd like, bring something to throw on the grill.
      Bring your swimsuit for the hot tub, (not 100% necessary).
      Bring your instruments and we'll shake up the neighborhood.
      There's plenty of crash space on the floor if needed.

      The party's also for Anne Rohr and Renita Knight's birthdays as well.

      DIRECTIONS:
      FROM DECATUR OR MIDTOWN:
      Find your way to North Decatur Road and go east (towards Stone Mountain).
      At Memorial Drive, the name of the road will change to Rockbridge Road.
      OR:
      From I-285 on the east side of Atlanta take the Memorial Drive exit.
      Go east (towards Stone Mountain).
      Turn right on Rockbridge Road.
      THEN:
      Follow Rockbridge Road several miles through Pine Lake.
      Take the 4th right after you cross Hairston Road onto Fond Du Lac Drive.
      Wind around on Fond du Lac for about a mile.
      The house in on the right.
      Look for pink unicycle attached to mailbox.
      ___
      JIP
      (Juggle In Peace)

      GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!