5031Re: [JUGGLING_GA] Lantern Parade

  • Bobs Bs Mail
    Jul 25, 2014
      Yeah, let's get a kid to handle the fuel, lol..

      I watched a fire show last week and it was shoulder to shoulder people in front of the stage., and the container of fuel was in a 12" tall Tupperware looking thing (the fuel was about 3-4" deep (guess 20oz), but I'll bet enough to make a tell of a show if it spilled toward the crowd).  I mentioned it to him, and he said it was alcohol, so it wasn't dangerous.   I don't know.. Anyone know of any fire safety links for fire performers?

      On Jul 25, 2014, at 12:46 PM, "Charles Shapiro hooterpincher@... [JUGGLING_GA]" <JUGGLING_GA@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Might be fun.  Far as I can see, fire is not specifically banned.  We'd have to figure out a fuel wagon though.  Maybe some non-juggling spouse or child could pull it?

      http://art.beltline.org/lantern-parade/