5022Re: [JUGGLING_GA] Yellow PX3 club missing

  • Justin Mullins
    Jun 16, 2014
      For the record Charles, it wasn't me! O:-)

      Hope you guys are well.... Got Sarah to juggle on world juggling day, but I don't think she knew what day it was. I'll shoot you guys a video of us when I get a chance. She's gotten quite good.

      A couple of notes about Michigan if you ever plan to visit:
      1. It's flat.... no really really really flat
      2. There resides exactly 2 jugglers in Grand Rapids sadly. One abnormal boy and his girlfriend.
      3. There are many bike lanes, but no sweet tea... and did I mention no hills?
      4. Snow.
      5. No Atlanta jugglers (but one) reside here, which also means honey for the following year is not purchased on world juggling day.
      6. There are still folks in the world who don't know what a unicycle is.
      7. There's a river that flows through Grand Rapids, but as far as I can tell, the paths that run along side it are perpetually flooded making for some interesting unicycle/bike rides if you're brave enough. 36ers win again!

      New job is going well, designing flight management software for the P-8A Poseidon.

      Hope all is well there : ) I miss you guys!!

      On Monday, June 16, 2014 8:57 AM, "Charles Shapiro hooterpincher@... [JUGGLING_GA]" <JUGGLING_GA@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Looks like I came home with only 5 of my yellow PX3 clubs from Bruce's most excellent WJD party on Saturday.  Anyone have an extra in their bag?

      It looks like the one on the left in this picture.

      http://www.oddballs.co.uk/images/PlayPX3MouldedFlouro.jpg