4985Re: [JUGGLING_GA] New renegade clubs

  • Kelly Macklin
    Jan 17, 2014
      I ordered a set of Renegades 95mm regular knob regular dowel/weight etc. about 2 weeks ago, and they came 3 or 4 days later shipped to Charleston. My total for 3 with shipping was $101.
      If you order today, you will certainly have them before Ground Hogs Day.

      Kelly

      On Thu, Jan 16, 2014 at 2:43 AM, Bobs Bs Mail <bobbler@...> wrote:

      I might get white., seems easy enough to glue new ones on (worst case).

      I think I'm down to the last choice,,, round knob or regular.,

      I think solo and numbers jugglers don't care about the knob (throw it where you catch it), but for passing (my main use), I always like to feel the rubber as I throw..

      Ill ask renegade is the dowel is same length for found knobs (since the knobs extend length, I'm thinking the dowel is shorter).. It would be easier choice if I could just cut them off if I change my mind.

      I used to always get sets if 12 come to think of it., spit sure would make them last longer..

      I look at the piruettes online., if they don't feel substantially similar to the 95's I won't like them.

      On Jan 15, 2014, at 7:54 PM, Justin Mullins <rocketman5421@...> wrote:

      Could just be I need to juggle more : P

      Nah, I've had really good luck with my white knobs, but again, I think this is probably due to me being overly protective of them. I don't clean them either. I have only put them through one intense year of juggling, so as far as long term durability goes I can't say too much. I did check and they are glued around the edges. If you're weary about it, and don't perform, I'd just go with the black for peace of mind. I also got 12 of them because they were pretty cheap >> so if I only had 3 I'm sure I'd see more signs of wear by now. I like to get a lot, and then as they all wear in, if something happens to one of them, I'm not out a full  matching set for my needs. It's very possible his 1 year of juggling was 3 years on mine. Ahh well. Hope that at least helps.

      Oh, another thought about henry's. If you tried the delphins, I would give the piruettes a shot. They are similar to the px3s but indeed have a little less flex. They are thin, but comfy, and I found them great for higher numbers/throws. I would get short handle for the folks that like a faster spinning club, or 3 club solo stuff.

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic