4971Fwd: Looking for a juggler.

    Dec 26, 2013

      Paying gig

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: "Joe Carn" <ward2joe@...>
      Date: Dec 26, 2013 3:35 PM
      Subject: Looking for a juggler.
      To: "aja@..." <aja@...>

      Hello all, my name is Joe Carn. I am a city councilman in College Park, GA.  We are hosting a family oriented New Years Eve Celebration, Tue, Dec 31st from 8pm-midnight @ the city Auditorium ( next door to city hall ). We have some entertainment lined up for this non-achocolic event but are in need of more. I am looking for a younger juggler, teens or twentys preferably. We have a limited budget of 50.00, but will also compensate our performer with a 25.00 gift card to a major store ( target, Wal-Mart ). Additionally, we will video the event and provide a copy of the performance to the Performer.

      Please feel free to call me @ 404-472-4599 or e-mail -jcarn@...

      Sent from my iPhone