4935Fwd: SKILLSHARE @ DEKALB COUNTY PUBLIC LIBRARY

    Oct 22, 2013

      From: Charles Shapiro <hooterpincher@...>
      Date: Sun, Oct 20, 2013 at 7:19 PM
      Subject: Fwd: SKILLSHARE @ DEKALB COUNTY PUBLIC LIBRARY
      To: Atlanta Jugglers Association <juggling_GA@...>

      Looks like we're In.  More details to follow.

      From: Myguail Chappel <ChappelM@...>
      Date: Fri, Oct 18, 2013 at 3:25 PM
      Subject: SKILLSHARE @ DEKALB COUNTY PUBLIC LIBRARY

      Skillshare Applicants: Thank you for volunteering your time and skills to the 1st Annual Skillshare @ DeKalb County Public Library. Your applications have been accepted! I will be contacting each of you next week to discuss your programs and formulating a schedule between January and April of 2014 when you can present.

      Myguail Chappel, Library Take-Out Services
      DeKalb County Public Library, Administrative Office
      215 Sycamore Street, Decatur, GA 30030
      DCPL on the Web, Facebook and Twitter

      Library Take-Out logo

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic