4928Fwd: Need a performer for Deaton Creek this Sat. Call me.

    Oct 3, 2013
      Paying gig this weekend!

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Mark LaClaire <lifestyle@...>
      Date: Wed, Oct 2, 2013 at 3:15 PM
      Subject: Need a performer for Deaton Creek this Sat. Call me.
      To: Mark LaClaire <lifestyle@...>

      Hi!  I am looking for a performer (street type: juggling, magic, unicycle type stuff) to participate in our Oktoberfest festivities this Saturday, October 5th from 11am-1pm. It is for an active adult community about 40 minutes north of Atlanta. (near Chateau Elan) Sorry for the late notice, just realized I had a little budget left over. Please email or call me ASAP if you are interested.  My contact info is below.  Thanks!

      Mark LaClaire
      Lifestyle Director
      The Village at Deaton Creek by Del Webb
      Community Club Management