      From: Joyce Howard <joycehoward@...>
      Date: 09/10/2013 5:12 PM (GMT-05:00)
      To: AJA yahoo group <JUGGLING_GA@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [JUGGLING_GA] Fwd: inquiry from AJA website

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Leontyne Robinson <LRobinson@...>
      Date: Fri, Sep 6, 2013 at 2:38 PM
      Subject: inquiry from AJA website
      To: aja@...

      Greetings!  My name is Leontyne Robinson, and I am the Education Director at the Adamsville Center of Hope.  I am curious to know if you volunteer services to teach youth how to juggles.  We are the Boys & Girls Club of Metro Atlanta and our afterschool program is ran at the Adamsville Recreation Center.  We are seeking some specialty clubs that our youth would be interested in participating in.  I believe that juggling will be a great opportunity for our youth.

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic