4919Re: [JUGGLING_GA] Fwd: America's Got Talent

    Sep 9, 2013
      Seriously. What a wankfest.

      RgF

      On Sep 9, 2013, at 10:40 AM, Charles Shapiro <hooterpincher@...> wrote:

      Shrug. Yeah.  Tough sell after Ivan Pecel (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTrvjtc3i5g )

      -- CHS

      On Thu, Sep 5, 2013 at 1:14 PM, Joyce Howard <joycehoward@...> wrote:

      They keep trying  ;-)

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Carl Pocket <carlpagt9@...>
      Date: Thu, Sep 5, 2013 at 10:11 AM
      Subject: America's Got Talent
      To: aja@...

      Hello!

      My name is Carl Pocket and I am working in casting for the new upcoming 9th season of America’s Got Talent. We are looking for some amazing acts for the new year and I wanted to see if anyone from the Atlanta Jugglers would be interested in auditioning or sending out an audition video. We will be coming out to Atlanta in a few months as well for an open call but Ideally if we have a video before we can help anyone that has submitted bypass the line. Please let me know either way as we are always looking for an amazing juggling act.

      Carl Pocket
      Casting Associate
      Americas Got Talent (Season 9)

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic