      From: "M&M" <mergor@...>
      Date: Aug 7, 2013 6:23 PM
      Subject: Clown care auditions
      To: "aja@..." <aja@...>

      Jugglers and variety performers

      The Atlanta Team of the Big Apple Circus Clown Care Unit will be having
      auditions in September. They are asking for submissions by Thursday August
      15th. Here is the rest of the information.

      BIG APPLE CIRCUS CLOWN CARE
      OPEN CALL
      VARIETY PERFORMERS

      Audition: September 9, 7-9 pm. Location will provided with official
      audition invitation
      Deadline for submissions: Thursday, August 15

      The Big Apple Circus Clown CareSM program seeks experienced, professional
      solo variety artists specializing in skills such as music, physical comedy,
      improvisation, magic, juggling, clowning, puppetry, etc. to perform
      year-round in pediatric hospitals.

      This is a permanent part-time, paid position, working directly for the Big
      Apple Circus as a part of an elite group of variety artists who have
      dedicated themselves to bringing the joy of circus to the pediatric
      facilities we serve. This is a non-union position.
      ----Flexible scheduling
      ----Paid initial training period
      ----Continuing artistic development, including classes with master teachers

      Program is located at Children�s Healthcare of Atlanta�Egleston, Scottish
      Rite and Hughes Spalding campuses.

      Please mail or email a letter of interest, resume, headshot and character
      photo. Send documents in PDF format. You may include your website address
      if you have one. No phone calls, please.

      For more information about our programs visit our website:
      http://bigapplecircus.org/clown-care

      Deborah Kaufmann
      Associate Creative Director

      Sent from my iPad