      From: "John Slaughter" <glonjohn@...>
      Date: Jun 18, 2013 12:43 PM
      Subject: WRFG Birthday Block Party Saturday, June 29th from 2-7 PM - From
      Gloria Slaughter, WRFG Board member
      To: "Toni LaBanana" <labananatbs@...>, "Jay Jones" <
      masterofplay@...>, "Joyce Howard" <joycehoward@...>

      Hi, all,****

      I�m sending this email to find out if some of the members of the Atlanta
      Jugglers� Association would be available on Saturday, June 29th to help
      celebrate WRFG and its 40 years of community radio broadcasting. Last
      year, you came and helped us celebrate our 39th year. The event will be
      held on the L5PCC grounds from 2-7PM. ****

      ** **

      Do you have time available to show folks how to juggle if you can attend? *
      ***

      ** **

      Thanking you in advance in your consideration of this matter,****

      ** **