4640Fwd: New Fest Information

    Nov 9, 2011
      New PA juggling festival in March:

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Kim Laird <wizofahz@...>
      Date: Mon, Oct 31, 2011 at 5:54 PM
      Subject: New Fest Information
      To: Joyce Howard <joycehoward@...>

      Rob and I are organizing a Pocono Juggle Fest! We don't have an official
      name yet but we do have dates that have been school board approved. The
      fest will be held at Lehighton High School in Lehighton, PA right along the
      beautiful Lehigh River the weekend of March 2, 3, 4. We are planning a show
      on Saturday night and have confirmed Kevin Axtell to perform and I'm
      working on getting Matt Hall out here to perform as well. He's down for it
      but I'm working on sponsorship to bring him in. Keith Nelson and Stephanie
      Monseau from Bindlestiff Family Cirkus are also confirmed.

      The weekend will be full of open gym juggling, workshops, a film area, food
      provided by a few school organizations, and one heck of a show! I am
      currently working on special hotel rates at three local hotels so there
      will be more information coming about that and more very soon.

      Please pass on this information to any and all other jugglers! Rob and I
      hope to see you and the Groundhog/Atlanta crew there!

      Kim