Echo

  • Jim Campbell
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2013
      I'm new to Digital Voice and have a question. I'm still in the setup
      stage but when I go to transmit I hear my voice echoed back to me
      perhaps a half-second after I speak. Is this the way it should be or is
      something set up incorrectly? I'm running this on a Win 7 Home Premium
      X64 machine.

      Another thing that I am noticing is that when I un-key PTT I am hearing
      about a second of audio garbage. I'm also hearing it on some of the
      other hams on DV. Normal or another problem?

      Thanks and 73,

      Jim - W4BQP since 1953