My introduction

  • Scott
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 7:55 PM
      First of all, thank you for joining the JT9 Yahoo group. Two years ago when I got into JT65, there were no Yahoo support groups, so Ron VA7Hz and I started the JT65digitalhams group, with no expectations at all. As it turned out, a wonderful group of hams evolved and over the past two years it has grown to nearly 500 members. There's been some great topics of discussion and a lot of help has been passed along. Now that JT9 is starting to take off, myself included, I found it not so user-friendly to get the WSJT-X software working, and thanks to Ron, he got me on the right track, and I'm sure there's going to be many looking for assistance too.

      I've been a ham since 1983 when I got my Novice license. I was interested in the digital modes when packet started and from there it evolved to many digital modes that I fell in love with, including RTTY, PSK31, Olivia and my main interest of JT65 and now JT9. I enjoy chasing DX, contesting and working on my WAS and DXCC awards using LoTW only. I am just not a paper chaser anymore.

      Please introduce yourself and feel free, without hesitation, to post any question you might have about JT9 and I'm sure you'll have a friendly answer to your question or issues.

      Thanks again for joining and please tell your other ham friends who might be interested in JT9.

      73 Scott
      KN3A