Tqsl Version 1.2 update

  • Jeff
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2013
      Hey everybody!

      My name is Jeff and my call is K4BTC. I live in Charleston, SC and have been a ham for almost 38 years. I live on the beautiful Ashley River right across from the Magnolia Gardens Plantation. Can see the old rice paddies across the river!

      I have been avid in JT65 Digi mode for almost 2 years now and have over 1000 QSOs in this mode. Last year I stumbled upon the JT9-1 mode and kind of played with it off and on, I may have 100 QSO's in this mode. Since the WSJT-x interface for JT9 has improved so much, and more people are using it, I have begun using it more as well.

      Like everyone, I was tired of having to manually map my JT9 QSO's to DATA, so the LoTW would accept them. I did try the new TQsl version 1.2 and the update patch was very quick and went off with no problems. Now logging is just a key click chore, and no more mapping!!!

      Hope everyone out there gives it a try and keeps their eye on the continuously changing versions of WSJT-x!

      73's
      Jeff Bennett
      K4BTC