Re: [JT9digitalhams] Re: DOES ANYONE HAVE JT9 WAS YET?

  • Ron Brown
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 3, 2013
      You're going to be pissed at me I have HI in the log twice and confirmed.      Sorry

      73 Ron. VA7Hz

      On 2013-04-03, at 18:23, "Scott" <scolit@...> wrote:

      Great question! My hunch is not yet, but as soon as the cat is out of the bag about JT9, especially after Laurie hopefully releases the JT-Alerts-X a lot more states will be represented. I've personally never seen AK or HI on JT9 yet.

      Scott
      KN3A

      --- In JT9digitalhams@yahoogroups.com, "scollaysquarewriter" <WB2HTO@...> wrote:

      > Just curious...