JT9 Question

  • soarhead
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 21, 2014
      Is anyone using an Icom 703 and a signalink usb for JT9 ?.. It will switch to tx but no outputany help would be appreciated

    • hal.k6rf
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 21, 2014
        Using a 703+ here and no problems with the signalink. Check pages 67 thru 70 of the manual.Make sure you have the TX gain on the signalink high enough as well with just a bar or two showing on the ALC no more.

        Hal K6RF
      • hal.k6rf
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 21, 2014
          you might check to make sure you have your soundcard mixer set to the USB CODEX as well and levels set properly.
        • soarhead
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 25, 2014
            Thanks for all of the advice....i found the issue...if you are using the mini din data port on the 703 you must set menu item #36 to 1200..now it works
          • hal.k6rf
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 25, 2014
              Yes your right on with that and I completely forgot about it. Glad you got it working.See you on JT65 and JT9. I am on 20 most days QRP at .5 - 2W max.

              73, Hal