Looking for North Dakota to complete QRP WAS Digital

  • hal.k6rf
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 9, 2014
      I know your out there H E L P !

    • Jim Bennett
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 9, 2014
        Have you been using the K3UK Sked web page? You may run into a ND station there who could help. I worked KD4POJ after running into him on that web site, but it was on CW.

        Jim / W6JHB

        On Aug 9, 2014, at 1:34 PM, hal.k6rf@... [JT9digitalhams] wrote:

        I know your out there H E L P !

      • bctech58
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 9, 2014
          Check k3uks webpage

          http://www.obriensweb.com/sked/  North Dakota can be a tough one

          You're not in VT are you? HiHi

          73 Ron VA7HZ

          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 10, 2014
            No although Vermont could send some of that rain out to 6 land anytime.

            Thanks for the link will see what we can do.
            Hal K6RF