Mac Clock Accuracy

  • bobnobis
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26, 2014
      I am using a Mac mini to run JT9 and JT65 using WSJT-X.  Operating system is OSX 10.9.2.

      I have been having trouble with my clock drifting by more than 0.5 seconds, and sometimes randomly over 2.0 seconds.  Does anyone know how to stabilize the clock in a Mac.  I have found programs for Windows based PCs, but nothing for a Mac with OSX.

      Thanks and 73,

      Bob - N7RJN