Re: Why I joined this group.

  • Jeff
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1, 2013
      Gotta be or else I wouldn't be here either!

      --- In JT9digitalhams@yahoogroups.com, "planet_ka1gmn" <ka1gmn@...> wrote:

      > Is this not where all the cool people hang out?

    • Doug KD4MOJ
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 2, 2013
        --- In JT9digitalhams@yahoogroups.com, "planet_ka1gmn" <ka1gmn@...> wrote:

        > Is this not where all the cool people hang out?

        Now that I'm here... YES! I've been reading all the messages about JT-9x in the Jt65HF list so I thought I would pop over here since I've never tried that mode yet. I'll agree that the software is not as friendly as Joe's so i hope I can learn it!

        ...DOUG
        KD4MOJ

        P.S. the list says there are 26 messages (prior to this message) but my reading ended after #17.