what are these symbel

  • w4wwj
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 25, 2014
    I have seen these letters and number many times on my screen what do they mean.
    The version I'm running is r3590
    Thanks Jim w4wwj
  • jean raynaud
    Message 2 of 4 , Jan 25, 2014
      Hello.
      False decodes on random noise. No meaning at all ! It happens every now and then.

      73 JR F8RZ

      Le 25/01/2014 13:08, jimw4wwj@... a écrit :

      I have seen these letters and number many times on my screen what do they mean.
      The version I'm running is r3590
      Thanks Jim w4wwj

      Ce courrier électronique ne contient aucun virus ou logiciel malveillant parce que la protection Antivirus avast! est active.

    • Joel
      Message 3 of 4 , Jan 25, 2014
        Alien communications - give them a call .. Maybe you can QSL...

        On 1/25/2014 7:08 AM, jimw4wwj@... wrote:

        I have seen these letters and number many times on my screen what do they mean.
        The version I'm running is r3590
        Thanks Jim w4wwj

        No virus found in this message.

        KQØJ
      • Tony VK2AJF
        Message 4 of 4 , Jan 25, 2014
          Hi Jim,

          I have seen this many times, and perhaps coincidentally, it seems to be associated with a largish negative DT, ie worse than about -1.3.

          Cheers,

          Tony VK2AJF

          --
          Sent from Gmail Mobile