Loging

  • n5qs
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 21, 2013
      I have recently upgraded to v1.1 r 3496
      When I make this upgrade my Log QSO button stopped working
      It has always worked with 1.0 with no problems
      I am not using an external log and only using it to get calls into the B4 log of JT-Alert-X

      Any ideas what could have happened?
      I have read all the documentation with no clues.

      Roger
    • Mike Anderson
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 22, 2013
        Just curious at the top left of the JT Alert Menu bar where: JT
        Alert-X.2.4.13 W4XYZ on XXM (Log) is your log book sw
        displayed in ()

        Mike
      • n5qs
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 22, 2013
          JTAlert-X 2.4.13 - N5QS on 160M [ADIF]

          Roger
        • Mike Anderson
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 22, 2013
            Roger hopefully someone else might have the answer. I have
            installed and uninstalled the various flavors of JTX back and forth
            several times looking for issues and in all cases it always logged.
            Perhaps load the old sw back in and see if logging works once
            again. It shouldnt touch your B4 log created by JT Alert it has
            never impacted mine. You can always CTRL drag and drop a copy temp to
            another folder to keep it safe.

            With the Christmas season upon us I am sure others are busy getting
            ready for Santa.

            Good Luck

            Mike

            K5NAN