Re:

  • Les Diefenbach
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2013
      Hi Phil,

      We're almost neighbors. We should be able to QSO on 40 or 80 meters some night.
      Since we're so close, we probably could QSO on almost any frequency using ground
      wave--
      Thanks Les de NA5AA
      "As a matter of fact, I do have a plan - and it's so cunning, you could put a
      tail on it and call it a weasel."
    • David
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2, 2013
        Hi Les...Whats the difference between a Stoat and a Weasel ?????

        A Weasel is Weasely distingwhiched
        Will a Stoat is just Stoatly different

        ha ha

        73 VK4BDJ David