Overwhelming Support!

  • Scott
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2013
      In 24 hours since we created this group, we are only 3 members shy of 100 JT9 enthusiasts. That is overwhelming and we thank everyone for the support. I would say that a JT9 group was overdue, and I think we're going to have an awesome group here for support, JT9 chat, skeds and related talk. The JT9 mode is relatively new, and once Laurie releases his JT-Alert-X in the next couple of weeks, I sense we're going to have a lot of people joining up to ask for help and guidance, and I know you all will be the core support group.

      Thanks again from Ron (VA7Hz), myself, Phil (KA1GMN) and Jeff (K4BTC). Good times are ahead.

      Scott
      KN3A