CAT Control

  • jim_k2qb
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 26, 2013

      Has anyone ever been able to get the CAT contro working with their particular radio? I am running a FT2K and never could get it to display the frequency. Or is the frequency on the JT9 window just there for window dressing?

    • n4st
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 26, 2013

        Many folks have WSJT-X CAT control working.  Works fine with my Omni  VII and Eagle radios.  What rig do you have selected under CAT configuration?  Do you use HRD or DX Lab?

        ---In JT9digitalhams@yahoogroups.com, <jt9digitalhams@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Has anyone ever been able to get the CAT contro working with their particular radio? I am running a FT2K and never could get it to display the frequency. Or is the frequency on the JT9 window just there for window dressing?

      • Mike Anderson
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 26, 2013
          I run the FT450D quite nicely with WSJTX and DX Keeper (used to
          do HRD) and it works perfectly on CAT. Feel free to email me
          separately and I will send a snapshot jpg of my set up should you desire.

          Mike
          K5NAN
        • jim_k2qb

              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 1, 2013