WSJTX-1.1 audio issue

  • ke4tb
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2013
      Not sure if anyone else has had this?  My audio setup for TX/RX is fine and I can go for days it seems;however, sometimes the waterfall just locks up and I see my audio feed is gone.   Another that I can duplicate repeatedly is  if I halt a CQ or transmission in the middle of a sequence then my audio stream dies and will never recover.  The waterfall quits decoding.  I look at my volume control panel and  the settings are ok but  the orange dB meter on the bottom left is blank and never works again.  I can restart the program and still dead.   The only way to recover  W7 is a  OS reboot and then it works like a champ until I kill the TX midstream.     I just DL'd the beta sw and am going to try that  but not until I get a few QSOs under my belt that were answering my CQ  but I could not decode them.
      thanks
      Mike
      K5NAN