Kenwood 2000, Acer Netbook, SingaLink USB.

  • lbpearce
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2013
      I'm using a Kenwood TS 2000, an Acer Aspire Netbook with Windows 7 starter and a SignaLink USB. When everything is connected the LED on the radio begins blinking red/green rapidly and I hear a rapid clicking noise. A local OM connected my Acer/SignaLink to his Kenwood 2000 and it worked correctly. We don't know why it doesn't work on my Kenwood.